Check out Rachel Ray and the beauty expert Gretta Monahan try out Lure Essentials GLAM Facial Cupping on their studio guest Laura Jo!
Watch It Here:
There are 43 muscles in the face. Just like we exercise our body, and enjoy a well-deserved massage, so does our face. By ‘exercising’ our facial muscles, we improve circulation and fresh oxygenated blood carries vital nutrients to the cupping area.
Facial cupping massage has shown to:
- Diminish the appearance of lines & wrinkles
- Help improve facial contour & tone (via lymphatic stimulation)
- Create a radiant & youthful glow (via increased circulation)
- Reduce puffiness (via lymphatic drainage/movement of fluids)
- Help improve the efficacy of any topical serum or cream (activating ingredients and allow better absorption)
- Relieve tired eyes
- Enhance & volumize lips (vacuum suction & plumping)
- …And so much more!