An Open Letter to Lure Essentials Partners from the CEO
March 20, 20203 min read
📌Please read - valuable information to support your business below:
As a small business that serves thousands of consumers and other small businesses like yours, we are acutely aware of the many challenges you are facing from the impact of COVID-19.
Though you may not be able to service your clients with your physical touch, you can still deliver value and support remotely via phone and online coaching, and supplement income (continue reading below for ideas).
Now, more than ever your clients need to hear from you. Since many people are on lock down, it is more important than ever to educate and motivate your clients not to neglect their health and wellbeing. We are all feeling stress, and stress is what suppresses our immune system. Get in front of your clients and deliver value - show them how to take care of themselves and their health.
Here is what Lure Essentials is doing to support you during these difficult financial times and so that you can continue to provide value and support clients:
1. Share Your Voice program – we are inviting practitioners to share their expertise and guest blog post forLureEssentials.com.This is a paid opportunity. If you are interested, please email us your areas of expertise and submit your topic ideas for approval.
2. Create video testimonials on how cupping has been instrumental in your practice for both you as a practitioner and/or share case studies on how it transformed your clients’ wellbeing. No need for fancy camera or equipment – a cell phone video will do, but please be sure the background is well lit and camera is focused on you.
3. Teach self-care: Go live of Facebook, Instagram or record video tutorials showing how Lure cups can be used for self-care or self-massage to maintain your clients’ treatments and results between professional visits (nothing will replace your touch and care), but self-care and self-love is important now, more than ever. *Register as Lure Essentials affiliate, and make 15% commission on every sale fromLureEssentials.com(we offer 30-day cookies which means that if your client or viewer clicked on your affiliate link and purchased anything during the 30-day period from our website, you earned 15%). We will drop ship the products directly to your clients.
4. Wholesale – we are opening a convenient on-line wholesale portal and reducing MOQ’s for 1st time customers. Buying stock at wholesale offers 40-50% margin for you. We have dozens of SKU’s to choose from.
5. LEARN – we are thrilled to announce that we recently co-produced several diploma cupping courses for Modern Practitioners with a leader in continuing professional education Niel Asher, lead by Vicki Ramsdell, LMT an industry expert in energy work, cupping and Thai massage. In the coming weeks we will be launching 2 continuing education courses at an introductory price of $39.95 (plus amazing savings on cupping kit bundles):
1. Cupping for the Modern Practitioner (foundation course) 2. Spa Cupping We would love to hear from you. And if you are interested in any of the programs we mentioned above, or have any other thoughts on how we can support you, please email email@example.com.
Be healthy and well,
Stella, CEO Lure Essentials
This content is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. The information provided is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a medical professional or physician. Consult your doctor or qualified health professional if you have any health questions. Neither Lure Essentials or publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. Product reviews listed on this website are real reviews from real users. However, individual results may vary. The statements or efficacy of these products have not been evaluated or confirmed by FDA-approved research.