The techniques demonstrated in this course may only ever be performed by a suitably qualified healthcare professional.
Taking this course does not grant you any form of license to practice cupping or any other form of manual therapy. Do not practice any form of manual therapy unless it falls within your professional scope of practice and you bare qualified and licensed to do so.
Depending on where you practice, you may be required by law to meet certain criteria for practicing manual therapy including cupping, even if you are a qualified medical or healthcare practitioner.
If you are not sure about the laws and regulations governing the practice of cupping or any form of manual therapy in your area, you must make the necessary inquiries to ensure that you meet any and all requirements that may be in place.
If you are unsure, please contact your recognized professional association, organization, licensing board or other appropriate governing institution.
1. All exams can be found HERE. Please choose the Association/Accreditation that you require so that your certificate contains the correct CEU information.
2. In order to access the exam you will need to create login details. You will be asked to provide your invoice number (you should have received an invoice/order confirmation email when you bought this course). If you cannot locate your invoice number, you can use this unique number:
3. Once you have created your login, you will be able to save your completed answers and log back in at any time to continue.
4. All questions are a multiple choice format and some may have multiple correct answers.
5. A 70% pass rate is required and you will have three attempts to pass the exam.
If you have any questions, you can always reach out to our help team here.
The certificate/badge are useful to let your clients and prospective clients know about the continuing education you complete, and the learned skills that you may offer.
Use of the certificate/badge is authorised at the discretion of Niel Asher Education. Where you have completed a specific course, you are authorised to download the appropriate certificate/badge for display online or in print and generally for commercial use with regard to the promotion of you or your practice.
You are not authorised to use any certificate/badge if you have not completed the appropriate course and passed the exam.